Almost There!

I am finally almost done with the Grace clutch! It feels like I have been working on it forever (for the record, I started it June 1).

Saturday evening, I stayed up until I was able to bind of the second half. Sunday afternoon, I soaked it and blocked it out to the correct measurements.

img_1206.jpg

I was a little worried when I was soaking the pieces and noticed that the water looked pink. I spent way too much time working on the herringbone pattern to have the colors bleed all over each other.

img_1203

Thankfully, it seems to be okay now.

Yesterday afternoon, it was dry enough to unpin, so the pieces are all ready to be assembled into an actual bag. I fully intended to do that last night, but the plastic canvas and clasps were not in the downstairs closet like I had thought. I’ll need to look in the upstairs closet, but Kiddo had just gone to bed at that point. There is no way I was about to start diffing in the closet right outside his door.

The finish line is in sight! Hopefully, by the end of the week, I’ll have a finished product to show.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

My Tangled Yarn Knitting Adventures

Ramblings from an obsessed knitter

Agujas

The Art of Knitting

mud&string

throwing pots and making knots

%d bloggers like this: